For more information, or to purchase one of the items below, please email email@example.com.
Why choose the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 350P? The Samaritan PAD 350P with industry exclusive SCOPE biphasic waveforms is the most portable & lightweight unit which is compliant with AHA 2015 guidelines. Battery & electrode pads are incorporated in the innovative Pad-Pak. Compact in Size, Long on Ability. Portable and lightweight. The Samaritan PAD is lighter (2.4 lbs) and smaller than other defibrillators. Durable. The Samaritan PAD 350P resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 rating, the industry's highest rating against dust and water. It also carries a 8-year unit warranty. Advanced Technology. The Samaritan PAD 350P utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for patient impedance differences) to assess rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) often strikes without warning. Theres little time to react and no time to think, so its important to have the HeartSine® Samaritan® PAD 350P defibrillator on hand. The 350P is a clinically advanced, lightweight, compact, easy-to-use, and portable AED. Audio and visual prompts guide the user step by step through the rescue process. From trained first aiders to professional responders, the 350P is designed so that anyone, anywhere, anytime can save a life.
- Compact and lightweight portable AED
- Easy to use
- SCOPE™ Technology – HeartSines unique biphasic waveform. Developed through extensive experimental and clinical testing, the SCOPE system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes the chances for defibrillation success.
- The Samaritan PAD has a rating of IP56, providing the 350P defibrillator with the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- Brand New Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator
- 8-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Philips OnSite Adult SMART Pads Cartridge
- Philips OnSite Lithium Battery Pack (4-Year Warranty)
- Philips OnSite User's Manual
- Philips OnSite Quick Use Guide
- Medical Prescription/Authorization
- Heart Smart Carrying Case for Philips OnSite
- Heart Smart CPR/AED Rescue Kit (HSRK-10)
- Heart Smart Inspection / Maintenance Tag (HST-ACC01)
- Heart Smart "AED Equipped Facility" Decal (HST-ACC02)
- UPS Ground Shipping (lower 48 states only)
- Lifetime AED Program Management (More Info)
Simple to Operate
Turns on with easy-to-use pull handle
Every HeartStart OnSite comes ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carrying case and battery and pads are pre-installed in the device. Simply pull the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
Guided Audio Instruction
Talks you through your training
The HeartStart OnSite provides on-demand audio coaching. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responders actions, providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
SMART Biphasic Therapy
Safely delivers maximum shock strength
Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current - to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
Built-in Self Test
Ready when needed
Your HeartStart OnSite goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
Quick Shock Feature
Minimize chest compression interruptions
CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart OnSites Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
Integrated SMART Pads
Senses application to patient skin
The pads are "smart" because they can sense that they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the HeartStart OnSite know at what point the user is in the response process.